Business Education Bldg.
Fax: (505) 346-2321
The Department of Business Technologies consists of six program areas. Student may select from one of four Certificate programs or from one of seven Associate Degree program offerings.
Career Path Programs
- Business Administration (AS Degree)
- Computer Science, Information Systems (AS Degree)
- To enable students to graduate with a certificate or degree and enter the business world.
- To transition students into a four-year college or university.
- To utilize the services of a professional advisory committee composed of individuals from business and government agencies, to provide advice to business faculty and administrators as to changes within the business sector that will impact the curricula, to keep it current and relevant.
Small Business Administration