About SIPI ACCESS
- ACCESS a program funded by the W.K. Kellogg Foundation will bridge academic and non-academic services to support working families, as well as first generation and low-income students. ACCESS serves as a hub for key services and resources to help students stay in school, graduate and obtain financial stability.
- ACCESS services and resources are provided through an integrated system to allow students accessibility to opportunities on and off campus.
- To get started and find out about what services you qualify for give us a call at 505-346-2360
Where is ACCESS located?
ACCESS is currently located in the Academic Support Center on the east side of the building, Room:
When is ACCESS open?
ACCESS is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 3:00 pm.
SIPI ACCESS SERVICES/RESOURCES
SIPI ACCESS partners with following organizations:
- Nusenda Credit Union
Together we provide students with financial Workshops and financial coaching. Workshops are provided monthly around campus. Financial coaching is provided on an as needed basis. Student in need of financial coaching can sign up through ACCESS.
SIPI ACCESSS partners with the following organizations to provide a variety of workshops on job search, job placement, career exploration and internship opportunities.
- NM Workforce Connections
- St. Joseph’s/CHI
- SIPI’s Project Success Internship Program
BENEFITS- FOOD, HEALTH INSURANCE, ETC.
SIPI ACCESS can provide students with access to emergency funds, food resources and health information/coverage. Below are some of the organizations who will be on campus monthly to assist students to determine
Helps students determine eligibility and sign up for NM social benefits, ie.
- FOOD ASSISTANCE- SNAP
- HEALTH INSURANCE- MEDICAID
- Help NM
- provides funding for utilities and childcare
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of NM
Assists students sign up for healthcare coverage through BCBS
- Childcare- SIPI/YDI Early Childhood Learning Center or Referrals to CYFD
- Emergency Aid Funds
- Provides emergency funding to students who experience unexpected occurrences, ie. Medical bills, car repairs, etc. For more information call 505-346-2360 or 505 346-7715
New Mexico Highlands Social Work program