YDI/SIPI Early Childhood Learning Center
SIPI Child Care Center
YDI/SIPI Early Childhood Learning Center is always accepting applications for children ages 6 weeks - 5 years old.
Program offers full day option: Monday - Friday (7:30am - 4:30pm)
Please bring the following documents to determine eligibility:
1) Proof of income for the past 12 months
2) Childs official birth certificate OR proof of birth
- 2013 Income Tax Return
- Check stubs or letter from current employer to verify employment status (must be on official letterhead or notarized)
- Public assistance verification: TANF, SNAP, WIC or SSI
- Letter of enrollment verification (for SIPI Students)Acceptance Letter OR current class schedule
- Notarized letter to account for time of unemployment status
3) Up-to-date immunization record
4) Medicaid or health insurance card
5) Names, addresses, and phone numbers for 3 local emergency contact persons (over age of 18)
6) Medical and Dental provider information (Name, clinic name, address, phone number)
7) Copies of current well-child check and dental exam
For more information, and to schedule an appointment, please call (505) 922-6524.
Fax: (505) 922-6530
Contact: Paula Bledsoe at (505) 922-6524.