Coordinator, Instructional Technologies Lab
Instructional Technologies Lab
SIPIs Instructional Technologies Lab is funded by the Title III grant and includes a dedicated training center for SIPIs faculty and staff, technology equipment training and resources, and space for student academic groups to work with faculty and other educators.
The IT Lab features:
- A 10-computer workstation with 2-sided laser printing.
- Specialty software for developing curriculum materials in online and face-to-face classrooms.
- Technology equipment for curriculum development and classroom instruction, including scanners, Smartboard electronic whiteboards, and LCD projectors
- Teacher training in collaborative learning, distance learning, and using technology in the classroom
- Committee and other meetings
Other resources include:
Instructional Technologies SIPI Blackboard CE 6.0 Resource Center (contact Irene Marrs for access) - Irene.Marrs@bie.edu