Allen R. Gachupin
Director of Student Services
Welcome to the Division of Student Services
The Division of Student Services supports academic success by addressing the behavioral, social, emotional, health, safety needs, and the need for academic support of all students. We have many options to assist you in reaching your academic goals. We can help you with anything from choosing your classes to applying for graduation; we have learning support services on campus to help with your math, science and English classes; and our Counseling department can help you with academic and career advising, balance work, life and the demands of your education.
The Department of Admissions is available to assist with your registration and enrollment while staff with the Financial Aid Office stands ready to assist you in preparing your financial aid packet. For those students needing a place to stay, the Housing and Recreation Department has two dormitories that will accommodate up 190 females students and 190 male students. The Department of Student Activities and Rights Specialist collaborates with the Housing and Recreation, Student Life Committee and the Student Government to coordinate, announce and disseminate information in regards to ongoing activities on and off campus; the department also addresses student violations. We are here to support you as you step closer to achieving your dreams.
Mission for the Division of Student Services
The Student Services Department ensures quality support services to enhance student success. By coordinating and communicating key programs, activities and services, the Department promotes student engagement to assist students in achieving their educational goals.
Goals for the Division of Student Services
The Division of Student Services will provide support and connect students to resources that will help them become successful members of the SIPI community by adhering to the following goals:
- To provide academic support for all students.
- To maintain a safe and orderly environment.
- To provide quality customer service.
- To provide accurate and current information about the college, its programs and services to students.
- To assist students in making a smooth transition to college life by providing quality admissions, enrollment and financial aid programs.
- To provide students with comprehensive counseling and testing programs.
- To assist and support students in the educational, career and personal development while they are affiliated with the college
- To provide adequate services for students with special needs.
- To provide student activities and a close working relationship with the college administration through the Student Government Association.
Student Services General Information
Admissions and Financial Aid
Types of Financial Aid Resources
Academic (coming soon)
Personal (coming soon)
Testing Services (coming soon)
Disability Resources and Services (coming soon)
Enrollment and Placement (coming soon)
Student Activities and Rights
Student Club and Organizations
Student Complaint Policy and Form
Housing & Recreation
Residential Admissions Policy
Residental - Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) (in PDF format)
Housing Application Form (in PDF format)
Criminal Probation and Parole