President's Office Staff & Mission
Education Project Specialist
Phone: (505) 922-4087
Building 106, Room 162
The mission of the President’s Office is to provide leadership dedicated to the achievement of learner success, effective communication and excellence in Higher Education
The President’s Office promotes a vision that SIPI will be the preeminent higher learning institution that supports post-secondary opportunities to shape a better future for all Native American people.
- Values integrity and accountability.
- Values respect for self.
- Values respect for diverse cultures.
- Values its sense of community.
- Values the importance of data in supporting decisions.
- Values open and honest communication.
- Honors indigenous culture, language, and self-determination.
- Is a mission-driven institution.