Welcome to SIPI Distance Learning
SIPI offers distance education classes via online instruction (Brightspace), and to its Distance Education (DE) sites (Alamo, Santo Domingo, San Felipe) via Zoom Videoconferencing (Zoom). Online courses, and those using Zoom, maintain the same educational standards as those of a traditional classroom setting. The difference is in the flexibility, convenience, and accessibility for those learners who want to take classes, but may be unable to do so by coming to SIPI’s campus.
- Two-way Videoconferencing - Zoom
- Learning Management System - Brightspace
To read the PDF files below, install Adobe Reader (it's free) on your computer.
- What is Distance Education?
- Is Distance Education the Right Choice for You?
- Zoom/DE Class Responsibilities (coming soon)
- Academic Integrity
- Policy on Distance Education Student Verification
- Brightspace Community Videos: Students - Videos to provide students information on how to use the different tools within your online courses.
Instructional Systems Specialist
For Brightspace learning management system support, students should contact their instructor first. Refer to your course syllabus for instructor contact information.
If your instructor is not available, contact:
For Zoom technical support, SIPI e-mail support, SIPI network login support, contact:
IT Help Desk Ticket
505-922-6503 (SIPI IT HelpDesk)
Early Childhood Education Program
For Academic Advisement, Early Childhood Education Program, contact:
Dr. Danielle Lansing
To apply for admission to SIPI, contact:
Director of Admissions/Financial Aid
SIPI Brightspace (Coming Soon)
To read PDF files, install Adobe Reader (it's free) on your computer.