SIPI YDI Early Childhood Learning Center and Lab School
SIPI YDI Early Childhood Learning Center is always accepting applications for children ages 6 weeks - 5 years old.
SIPI students are strongly encourage to utilize this resource, and SIPI student meeting eligibility requirements will be highly prioritized per established memorandum of understanding between SIPI & YDI.
The SIPI YDI Early Childhood Learning Center and Lab School is a program that offers unique full day services Monday-Friday from 7:30am-4:30pm. The center has a 5 Star rating and is nationally accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). The center also serves as a lab school for SIPI Early Childhood Education Students. SIPI partners with YDI through the Restorative Teachings initiative and offers many opportunities for family and community engagement. SIPI YDI is a Head Start and Early Head Start program.
Please bring the following documents to determine eligibility:
1) Proof of income for the past 12 months
- Current Year's Income Tax Return
- Check stubs or letter from current employer to verify employment status (must be on official letterhead or notarized)
- Public assistance verification: TANF, SNAP, WIC, SSI, or VA
- Letter of enrollment verification (for SIPI Students)—Acceptance Letter OR current class schedule
- Notarized letter to account for time of unemployment status
3) Up-to-date immunization record
4) Medicaid or health insurance card
5) Names, addresses, and phone numbers for 3 local emergency contact persons (over age of 18)
6) Medical and Dental provider information (Name, clinic name, address, phone number)
7) Copies of current well-child check and dental exam
For more information, and to schedule an appointment, please call (505) 922-6524.
Fax: (505) 922-6530
Contact: Marta B. Orr at (505) 922-6525.