- Verification of US Federal tribal membership from a Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) agency or tribal census office; or
- Must be one-quarter percent or more blood quantum of a federally recognized tribe(s), verified by either a BIA agency or tribal census office
- Admission Application
- Verification of Tribal Affiliation (CIB)
- Official High School Transcript (showing graduation date)
- Transfer students must provide all official college transcripts
- Physical Record
- Immunization Record
- DD 214 Form (if claiming veteran status)
Reporting any false information on a student’s application may be grounds for denying admission or suspension from the institution. The Admissions Office will not be able to copy, transfer or return documents submitted for admission to SIPI. All accepted new and transfer students are required to take the ACCUPLACER Test for placement. Based on the student’s placement and individual minimum test scores, the student may be required to enroll in Developmental Studies or Technical Preparation courses.
Admitted students are required to register for each trimester they attend.
UPDATE for SIPI Admissions - Spring 2022
New/Readmit Applications: December 3, 2021
All admission applications and supporting documents must be mailed to:
SIPI - Admissions
P.O. Box 10146
Albuquerque, NM 87184
NO EMAILED or FAXED Applications will be accepted.
Must be postmarked by December 3, 2021.
The Admissions and Records Office is dedicated to student success by maintaining to the highest quality the integrity of student academic file and student accounts and to provide an opportunity to review.
Contact Admissions for Applications or Transcript Requests:
Phone Number: 1-505-382-4287 | Rhonda Platero