Vacancy Announcement Information:
To Search or Apply for advertised positions use: USAJobs.gov
(Type in "SIPI" under the Keywords category)
CURRENT JOB ANNOUNCEMENTS (updated 9/14/2020):
Announcement number: DE-SIPI-10905369-20-MH
Open & Closing Dates: 09/14/2020 to 10/16/2020
Instructor (Social Science)
Resume (must include the following information), it is highly suggested to use the resume builder in USAJobs, so that information is not missing from a personally built resume:
- Work Experience:
- Position title
- Dates of employment (include month/year)
- Hours worked per week
- Current supervisor's name and telephone number
- Duties (Please be specific and include any accomplishments)
- References (include complete name and telephone number)
- Employer - must be with the past 5 years
- Personal - three (3)
Other Supporting Documentation
- Form BIA 4432, Verification of Indian Preference for Employment (required for claiming Indian Preference). The form must be completed by the appropriate official with the federally-recognized tribe where the applicant is enrolled as a member. No other form will be accepted.
- College transcript(s), if the position has an education requirement
- Most recent SF-50, "Notification of Personnel Action" showing you are/were in the competitive service and the highest grade or promotion potential held (if applying as a status candidate with current or former Federal Service)
- Veteran’s Preference Supporting Documentation:
- DD-214, Certificate of Release or Discharge from Active Duty Service, must be Member 4 Copy OR
- SF-15 Form Cover Letter, Application for 10-Point Veteran Preference (To be used by Veterans & Relative of Veterans) OR
- VA letter OR Certification of expected discharge or release from active duty from Veterans for consideration under Veteran hiring authorities.
- Noncompetitive Appointment Authority Documentation, if applicable
- Career Transition Assistance Program/Interagency Career Transition Assistance Program Documentation, if applicable (e.g. Certification of Expected Separation, Reduction-In-Force Separation Notice, or Notice of Proposed Removal; SF-50 that documents the RIF separation action; and most recent performance appraisal.)
Federal Employee’s Retirement System (FERS)
RI 90-1 FERS-An Overview of Your Benefits
Federal Employee Health Benefit (FEHB)
RI 75-13 Federal Employee Health Benefits (FEHB) Facts
Federal Employee Group Life Insurance (FEGLI)
FE-76-21: FEGLI Program Booklet
Plan Participation: Learn more about the TSP and its benefits, rules and features, such as: About TSP, Eligibility & Contributions, Account Management, Loans & Withdrawals, Beneficiary Participants
Investment Funds: Learn more about TSP investment options, such as: Funds Overview, Fund Options, Fund Performance, Retired Funds.
Planning & Tools: Learn more about designing your investment plan, such as: Investment Strategy, Calculators, Retirement Planning Phases, Living in Retirement.
Life Events: Learn more about life events that may affect your TSP account, such as: Your Career, Military Service, Personal Events.
Participant Support: Learn More about TSP support options, such as: Forms & Publications, Contact TSP, Email Notifications, Search tsp.gov, Website Orientation.
Employee Express: https://www.employeeexpress.gov/Default.aspx
- Saves time-Employee Express eliminates the need for completing and submitting forms by replacing them with user-friendly technology.
- Convenient-You can access Employee Express anytime, 24 hours a day (with the exception of the Eastern Time update processing), seven days a week, to process changes or to review current information.
- Reliable-Employee Express has enhanced procedural checks for accuracy which are not available when using paper forms.
E-Government Act of 2002: https://www.doi.gov/privacy