Grants & Sponsored Programs
RESPONSIBILITY & SERVICES
The office of Grants and Sponsored Programs centralizes all planning, monitoring, and control our institutions education grants (including the project timelines, budget, activities, reports, modifications, and packing new proposals). We provide assistance to those individuals submitting education grant proposals, application for funding from private, state and federal sources for funding. Provides support to the college for program improvement and expansion to achieve student success.
- Identifies and disseminates information about potential funding sources for educational and institutional programs.
- Assists in the development of proposals including budgets, cuff accounts, and spending plans.
- Provides programmatic oversight of currently funded grants; set up accounts and cost codes; request for drawdowns, implementing changes, collecting financial information for reports, or networking directly with the funding sources.
- Set up program principal investigator meetings to discuss project planning, implementations, schedules/timelines, spending plans, and activities of the grant.
- Generates the invoice for reimbursement from agencies for expenses incurred.
- Administers projects in compliance with fiscal guidelines to ensure reasonable, allocable, consistency, conformity and timeliness of the grant.
The office of Grants and Sponsored Programs fosters the research, planning, monitoring, and compliance of federal, state, and private grant opportunities to help SIPI community address program funding gaps and educational needs of the students.
The office of Grants and Sponsored Programs strives to achieve a well-define and sustainable grant management program to support the expansion and strengthening of SIPI's academic and student support services.
Office of Grants & Sponsored Program Staff
Program Support Assistant
|SOUTHWESTERN INDIAN POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE|
|GRANT FUND UTILIZATION AS OF 07/31/2017|
|GRANTING AGENCY||GRANT DESCRIPTION|
|UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION - FEDERAL|
|Title III Part A||Rethinking Student Engagement - Enhancement of Student Learning/Development|
|Title III Part F||Creating A Collaborative Campus Culture to Promote Student Success|
|UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE - FEDERAL|
|Endowment Fund||1994 Institutions Endowment - Land Grant|
|Equity||Recruitment and Retention, and Food Science and Nutrition Integrations|
|INDIAN HEALTH SERVICES - FEDERAL|
|INDIAN HEALTH SERVICES||Substance Abuse Program for SIPI|
|NEW MEXICO HIGHER EDUCATION - NON FEDERAL|
|Adult Education||Adult Education Grant|
|Adult Education||Instructional material fund|
|Severance Tax Bonds & General Obligation Bonds||Campus Fire Alarms|
|PRIVATE GRANT - NON FEDERAL|
|American Indian College Fund||Unrestricted Operational Support to Tribal College|
|American Indian College Fund||Endowment Operational Support to Tribal College|
|American Indian College Fund||Restorative Teachings: A tribal College and University collaborative to strengthen systems of care and learning with Native families and children|
|American Indian College Fund||Cultural Preservation Program|
|American Indian College Fund||Student Scholarship|
|American Indian College Fund||Maintenance Endowment Campaign Sii Ha Sin|
|North Carolina Agricultural & Technical State University||Center for Testing, Evaluation and Control Heterogeneous Large Scale Autonomous Vehicles for US Air Force|
|PNM Fund||Adult Education Grant|
|Regents of New Mexico State University||National space Grant College & Fellowship Program Training Grant|
|W.K. Kellogg Foundation||Working Families Success Network for Community Colleges|