Division of Academic Affairs
Academic Affairs Performance Objective/Value-added Functions to the College
- State of the Art Trained Faculty to ensure their knowledge base reflects changing discipline, teaching and learning strategies.
- Exceptional Resource Advantage to provide the highest quality educational experience.
- Commitment to Student Success through a system of comprehensive supports and opportunities in the learning environment.
- Commitment to Continuous Improvement to ensure programs and services remain relevant in increasingly competitive education and workforce environments.
- Commitment to Native American Communities in fulfillment of its multifaceted role as a tribal college to sustain indigenous communities, engage and advance higher education opportunities for Native students.
Academic Affairs Mission
The Division of Academic Affairs provides academic excellence in teaching, research, and learning for American Indian/Alaska Native students in support of transfer, employment and lifelong learning. We strengthen communities through collaboration and provide student-centered services to ensure student success.
Academic Affairs Vision
The Division of Academic Affairs will maximize learning, strengthen communities through quality teaching, scholarship, and service, and change the lives of our diverse Native students.