2023 SIPI Commencement
The 2023 SIPI Commencement is a time of recognition and celebration for your accomplishment. Your SIPI family is proud of you. For some of you, the road has been easy and straight and for others commencement marks a long journey with many twists and turns. No matter how you got to hold that diploma in your hand, it is proof that you have the ability to be successful. Do not forget the feeling of graduating. You have learned new theories and ways to solve problems. You have written papers that made you look anew at old problems. You are not the same person you were when you started here at SIPI because today, you are a college graduate. You are proof that when a goal is set, with a commitment to hard work, anything is possible.
Please call or email to verify your Petition to Graduate has been submitted and to RSVP, if you will be present at graduation:
Janet Sandia - (505) 346-2338 or [email protected]
Joe Carpio - (505) 346-2324 or [email protected]
SOUTHWESTERN INDIAN POLYTECHNIC INSTITUTE
2023 SPRING COMMENCEMENT
Friday, April 14, 2023
Isleta Resort & Casino
Ballroom A & B
LIVE STREAMING CEREMONY
Live streaming of ceremony will be available. (Check back for link updates)
- Please call or email to verify your Petition to Graduate has been submitted and to RSVP if you will be participating in the Commencement Ceremonies:
- Janet Sandia (505) 346-2338/ [email protected] or
- Joe Carpio (505) 346-2324/ [email protected]
- Both can be reached at 1-800-586-7474
- Your invitations are available to pickup at the Admissions Office. Each graduate will be allowed 12 invitations. Please present your SIPI ID when picking up your announcements.
Send request to:SIPI Admissions OfficeP.O. Box 10146Albuquerque, NM 87184
- If you are unable to pick up your invitations or participate in the commencement exercises and would like your diploma sent to you, please make your request in writing, with your appropriate return address.
- Caps and Gowns are available for pickup at Admissions Office
- Honor Students needing an access code to complete their online registration or need additional information, please contact Mr. Jim Snyder, in the General Education Bldg, Romm 103A; (505) 346-2394/ [email protected]
- Graduate please view Information for Graduate for detail information.