Welcome to the Southwestern Indian Polytechnic Institute Campus!
We encourage the utilization of Google Maps for a quick & easy directions to SIPI. Below are simple directions for your reference. If you get lost or need additional guides, we encourage you to contract the Office of Analytics and Outcomes at (505) 364-2029 or refer to your confirmation email for direct contact information.
The Science and Technology Building (Building 100) - see campus map here - offers the ample parking on campus. There is no assigned parking, unless otherwise indicated. We ask all buses to park on the far eastside of the lot, as permitted. Small vehicles are encouraged to park in an open parking space closer to the building.
Your tour guide will meet you on the eastside steps of the Science and Technology Building.
click images for larger view
Directions from I-25:
· Take I-25 to NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE exit
· Head West, take the State Route 448 Exit from NM-423 W/Paseo Del Norte Blvd NE, Use the left to turn South onto Coors Blvd NW
· Turn left onto Southwestern Polytechnic Institute Rd East through the gates to Campus
Directions from I-40:
· Take I-40 to Coors Blvd N/Coors Blvd S exit
· Follow signs for NM-45N/Coors Blvd/Frontage Road
· Continue on NM-45/Coors Blvd NM, heading North
· Turn right onto Southwestern Polytechnic Institute Rd East through the gates to Campus
City of Albuquerque Transit:
· Take Buses 790 or 155 to Coors @ Frontage Road Stop
· Walk onto Southwestern Polytechnic Institute Road East through the gates to Campus
· Utilize https://www.cabq.gov/transit/routes-and-schedules to building your schedule and see a bus location in real time with the “Where’s my Bus?” app.
On Campus Parking
· Follow Southwestern Polytechnic Institute Rd East onto campus
· Stay right at the fork, continue East past the Hogan
· Turn South into the large parking lot, you will see the solar panels
· Your Tour Guide will meet you at the steps of the Science & Technology Building