Commuter Summer Bridge Program
Over the past few weeks, the SIPI leadership and staff have been monitoring worldwide developments related to COVID-19. It is with deep regret that we inform you of the cancellation of the Summer Bridge Program 2020. We felt this was the best way to proceed during such an unprecedented global situation and we are very disappointed that we are unable to hold this program this year. But we know it’s the right decision based on the information we have today. Regardless, you are welcome to apply to SIPI as a student for the Summer 2020 Trimester as we will be offering classes online. The last day to apply for admission to SIPI for the Summer 2020 Trimester is Friday, April 10, 2020.
Bridge to Success Summer Evening/Commuter Program
For Commuting Students 21 and Older
June 1 through July 24, 2020
The Bridge To Success Summer Commuter Program is an 8-week long evening program for 12 students who are working during the day and need help getting back into college.
This program is designed to help students refresh math, English and reading skills while giving them tools to juggle life and school. It will also help them find resources and support for a successful college experience. The program is FREE!
Commuter Summer Bridge Program:
- Must be a high school or HiSET/GED graduate
- Must be a commuter student
- Must 21 years old or older
- Must be willing to commit to the 8-week long evening program
- Must be enrolled in a Federally-recognized tribe
- Participants must secure transportation to SIPI throughout the duration of the program
How will Students Benefit?
- IT’S FREE!!
- Students attend at no cost
- Intensive English, Reading and Math Review
- Gain key college navigation skills
- Gain important college success skills
- Develop leadership skills
- Enhance group and social skills
- Tuition waiver for the Fall trimester (if enrolled as a full-time student at SIPI)
- Monetary incentive at the successful completion of the program
Program is limited to only 12 students