Non-Residential Summer Bridge Program
Bridge to Success Summer Commuter Program
For Commuting Students 21 and Older
June 3 through July 26, 2019
The Bridge To Success Summer Commuter Program is an 8-week long evening program for 12 students who are working during the day and need help getting back into college.
This program is designed to help students refresh math, English and reading skills while giving them tools to juggle life and school. It will also help them find resources and support for a successful college experience. The program is FREE!
Non-Residential Summer Bridge Program:
- Must be a high school or HiSET/GED graduate
- Must be a commuter student
- Must 21 years old or older
- Must be willing to commit to the 8-week long evening program
- Must be registered in a Federally-recognized tribe
- Participants must secure transportation to SIPI throughout the duration of the program
How will Students Benefit?
- IT’S FREE!!
- Students attend at no cost
- Intensive English, Reading and Math Review
- Gain key college navigation skills
- Gain important college success skills
- Develop leadership skills
- Enhance group and social skills
- Tuition waiver for the Fall trimester (if enrolled as a full-time student at SIPI)
- Monetary incentive at the successful completion of the program
Program is limited to only 12 students
Applications available January 2019!!