Commuter Evening Summer Bridge Program
Bridge to Success Summer Evening Program
For Commuting Students
June 1 through July 29, 2022
The Bridge To Success Summer Commuter Program is an 8-week long evening program for 12 students who have kids or that are working during the day and need help getting back into college.
This program is designed to help students refresh math, English, and reading skills while giving them tools to juggle life and school. It will also help them find resources and support for a successful college experience. The program is FREE!
Commuter Summer Bridge Program:
- Must be a high school or HiSET/GED graduate
- Must be a commuter student
- Must be willing to commit to the 8-week long evening program
- Must be enrolled in a Federally-recognized tribe
- Participants must secure transportation to SIPI throughout the duration of the program
- Preferably will have kids between the ages of 0-8 years
How will Students Benefit?
- IT’S FREE!!
- Students attend at no cost
- Intensive English, Reading, and Math Review
- Gain key college navigation skills
- Gain important college success skills
- Develop leadership skills
- Enhance group and social skills
- Tuition waiver for the Fall trimester (if enrolled as a full-time student at SIPI)
- Monetary incentive for the successful completion of the program
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or call us at 505-252-5037 or text us at 505-373-3624.
The program is limited to only 12 students