Summer Bridge To Success 2018
Apply now!! Applications deadline: Friday, May 4, 2018
The SIPI Bridge to Success Summer Program is designed for incoming freshman students to help transition from high school to a college setting. The primary focus of the program is to give the students a taste of college life while strengthening their math and English skills.
Participants will take intensive math and English refresher courses, interact with other incoming freshman, learn college survival skills and how to address issues such as, financial aid, and career and degree planning. Most importantly, the SIPI Bridge to Success Summer Program begins the development of a sense of community for the participants.
SIPI Summer Bridge Benefits:
- IT’S FREE!!
- Students attend at no cost
- Free housing and meals
- Intensive English, Reading and Math Review
- Gain Key College Navigation skills
- Gain Important College Success skills
- Develop Leadership skills
- Opportunities to participate in community and cultural activities
- Enhance group and social skills
- Tuition waiver for the Fall trimester (if enrolled as a full-time student at SIPI)
There are two Summer Bridge opportunities this year!
- Residential Summer Bridge Program: Monday, July 9, 2018 through Friday, August 10, 2018
- Non-Residential Summer Bridge Program: Monday, June 4, 2018 through Friday, July 27, 2018
Residential Summer Bridge Program:
- Must be a recent high school graduate
- Must be at least 18 years of age by the first day of program
- Must be 18 to 20 years old
- Must be willing to fully commit to a 5-weeks long residential program
Non-Residential Summer Bridge Program:
- Must be 21 years old or older
- Must be willing to fully commit to an 8-weeks program
- Designed for commuter students
Questions? Need more information?
Contact us at email@example.com or you can call Dr. Eva Rivera at 505-922-6551.