Residential Summer Bridge Program
Bridge to Success Summer Residential Program
For Incoming College Freshman
July 5 through August 4, 2022
The Bridge To Success Summer Residential Program for Incoming College Freshman is a month-long program for 30 incoming college freshmen that is designed to transition students to college life. The program is FREE!
Commuter Incoming Freshman Summer Bridge Program:
- Must be a recent high school or HiSET/GED graduate
- Must be at least 18 years of age by the first day of program
- Must be willing to commit and attend all classes and activities of the 8-week long program
- Must be enrolled in a Federally-recognized tribe
- Participants must secure transportation to SIPI throughout the duration of the program
How will Students Benefit?
- IT’S FREE!!
- Students attend at no cost
- Intensive English, Reading, and Math Review
- Gain key college navigation skills
- Gain important college success skills
- Develop leadership skills
- Opportunities to participate in community and cultural activities
- Enhance group and social skills
- Tuition waiver for the Fall trimester (if enrolled as a full-time student at SIPI)
- Tablet upon successfully completing the program
Questions? Contact us at [email protected] or call us at 505-346-2330.
The program is limited to only 30 students
Applications are available now!!
Submit your application by Friday, June 9, 2023