Residential Summer Bridge Program
Bridge to Success Summer Residential Program
For Incoming College Freshman
July 8 through August 9, 2019
The Bridge To Success Summer Residential Program is a 5-week long residential program for 24 incoming college freshmen that is designed to transition students to college life. The program is FREE and participants will be provided with housing, meals, and transportation to and from all program activities.
Residential Summer Bridge Program:
- Must be a recent high school or HiSET/GED graduate
- Must be at least 18 years of age by the first day of program
- Must not be older than 20 years old
- Must be willing to commit and attend all classes and activities of the 5-week long residential program
- Must be enrolled in a Federally-recognized tribe
- Participants must secure transportation to SIPI at the start of the program on July 8 and when departing at the conclusion of the program on August 9, 2019.
How will Students Benefit?
- IT’S FREE!!
- Students attend at no cost
- Free housing and meals
- Intensive English, Reading and Math Review
- Gain key college navigation skills
- Gain important college success skills
- Develop leadership skills
- Opportunities to participate in community and cultural activities
- Enhance group and social skills
- Tuition waiver for the Fall trimester (if enrolled as a full-time student at SIPI)
- Tablet upon successfully completing the program
Program is limited to only 24 students
Applications available Now!!
Application Deadline: Friday, May 31, 2019